Friday, January 2, 2009

Enter the Rookie

I've been contemplating for a while on starting my own blog, well .. better late than never. First challenge is to identify a name for my blog. My twin boys were watching Ben Ten on Cartoons Network. One of my favourite character from this cartoon series, "4 arms", is having his duel with another monster. Ahh.. why not, he's my star of the show ;-).

Earlier, I've been surfing the food blogs to find a place to have dinner tomorrow. The event, my boys 7th birthday. Celebrating it earlier as the actual day will be on a weekday. I decided to try a place called Siu Siu, hidden in the lush greenery of Taman Seputih area, along Robsons Heights.

This place was highly recommended by an Aussie colleague of mine who knows my love for food.
All immediate family members will be there. I'll post some pictures of the place and the food reviews later.


No comments:

Post a Comment